A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Filkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Filkins, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Filkins graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Filkins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ann Filkins MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Filkins practice?
- Dr. Karen Filkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Filkins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Torrance Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Torrance Geneticists.