A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Fink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Fink, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fink has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fink accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Fink practice?
Dr. Karen Fink practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.