A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Fink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Fink, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fink has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lynn Fink MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Fink practice?
- Dr. Karen Fink has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Fink practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.