3.0

former patient show details former patient
Sep 30th, 2011

i was basically pleased with her care, she performed a hystorectomy and then dissappeared? That really scared me and is the reason for this background check, this info on her is outdated because she no longer practices at Lutheran General.

terrible experience show details terrible experience
by Cortney on Nov 11th, 2009

I went with my mother and sister, as we all lived together and were under my father's insurance, to see Dr. Fish in 2007. While there she asked the normal basic questions, such as "Do you smoke? How often do you drink?" etc. I told her that I do neither, which is the truth. After my appointment she had my sister, where she told her that it was nice she was being honest answering the questions, because I hadn't! It was a huge slap in the face, and completely got rid of all confidentiality and trust that may have been able to develop. It was all of our first time with her.Also, and I swear I normally do not badmouth others, but she really needs to work on her manners and when she brings subjects up. I am about 20 pounds overweight, and she felt the most appropriate time to bring that up was not before when asking questions, nor afterwards when the checkup was over, but rather when I was in the middle of getting swabbed. I'm sure you all understand what an uncomfortable and vulnerable position that is, and I was flabbergasted. I'm nervous to go to another gynecologist for fear that they will treat me as poorly as she did. So, here I am a year overdue for my yearly checkup, and I am definitely researching my next doctor.I hope if she actually takes the time to see what her patients have to say about her, Dr. Fish will realize her insensitivity and will change her techniques accordingly.Good luck all.

Nov 10th, 2009

Love her. want to know where she went

Terrible Doctor show details Terrible Doctor
by former patient on Feb 19th, 2009

The worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. Terrible, cold, impersonable and unprofessional