A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgerald
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzgerald Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen S Fitzgerald MD is a female Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. Karen Fitzgerald has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Fitzgerald practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.