A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Fitzsimmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Fitzsimmons, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzsimmons graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Fitzsimmons has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Marie Fitzsimmons MD is a female Pathologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Fitzsimmons practice?
- Dr. Karen Fitzsimmons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Fitzsimmons practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Davenport, IA.
See Davenport Pathologists.