A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Flanagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Flanagan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanagan graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Flanagan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Hospital
- D W Mcmillan Memorial Hospital
- D W Mc Millan Mem Hosp, Brewton, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ann Flanagan DO is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Flanagan practice?
- Dr. Karen Flanagan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Flanagan practices Pediatrics near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Brewton, AL.
See Montgomery Pediatricians.