Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Fleenor
Dr. Karen Fleenor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tullahoma, TN, with another office in Tullahoma, TN. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Fleenor is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare-Harton and South Baldwin Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Fleenor has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Karen Fleenor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tullahoma, TN.
Dr. Celio Pou
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tullahoma, TN 0.01 mi39
Dr. Shawn Stallings
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tullahoma, TN 0.21 mi20
Dr. Ginny Barton
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Tullahoma, TN 0.23 mi6