Dr. Karen Fleenor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Fleenor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 26th, 2016

Great Doctor!!!!

Friendly staff, knowledgeable physician.

March 22nd, 2016

Terrible Dr.

she was my doctor with my first son he was born in 1993. she told me on my due date that I had a healthy seven and a half pound baby boy she didn't induce me till I was a week overdue he was born weighing five pounds five and a half ounces. he was also born with a major heart defect and he only had his arms down to his elbows he did not have the bottom half of his arm on either arm and I had 7 ultrasounds with this woman but she didn't know that he was missing that portion of his arms on either arm nor that he didn't have thumbs on either hand. She didnt even have the decency to come to me after my emergency c section and tell me that my baby may die. My husband was made to come break the news to me. He was flown to Duke University where he died six days later. To this day that woman has yet to apologize to me or offer an explanation. I requested my medical records several times and guess what , they only found half of them and none of my ultrasound's.

October 1st, 2015

Needs improvement on "bedside manners"

Staff is very courteous and prompt. The Dr. also saw me in a timely manner. The only complaint I have is that she rushes her patients and doesn't give them time to process and understand completely what she is telling them. Sometimes folks needs an extra few minutes to comprehend and take in information. "Bedside manner" is extremely important to me. I won't be going back due to how she made me feel.

September 12th, 2015

Very rude not friendly

March 2nd, 2013

While she did deliver my first two children, she has bad bedside manner and is rude. She at one time argued with me over when i felt my daughter move for the first time. At first she was a great doctor but maybe if she was more into helping than just making that dollar itd be better? But staff is super nice! Best part about visits

November 8th, 2012

Dr Fleenor is rude and arrogant. She charges for services not rendered. I am having my baby in another town just to make sure she is not in the hospital on that special day. I would leave immediately if she was on call and walked in my hospital room. (And she would no doubt Bill me anyway if that happened!)

February 13th, 2012

Wow. What a great doctor!

It sure was nice to walk in and be greeted by a very pleasant receptionist and nurse. I actually get to see the doctor at every visit. Highly recommended.

April 5th, 2017