A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Fong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Fong, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Fong has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Jean Fong MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Fong practice?
- Dr. Karen Fong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Fong practices Otolaryngology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and San Ramon, CA.
See Sacramento Otolaryngologists.