A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Fong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fong
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Fong, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Fong has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Jean Fong MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Fong practice?
- Dr. Karen Fong has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Fong practices Otolaryngology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Otolaryngologists.