A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Fong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fong
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Fong, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Fong has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Jean Fong MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Fong practice?
- Dr. Karen Fong has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Fong practices Otolaryngology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Otolaryngologists.