Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Forsman
Dr. Karen Forsman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology, Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Forsman is affiliated with St Louis Children's Hospital, Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital and Barnes-Jewish Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Forsman has the following 3 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karen Forsman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Vinay Kamat
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi23
Dr. Lynn Cornelius
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi33
Dr. Daniel Gaitan
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi31