Dr. Karen Foushee Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Karen Foushee?

Posted on May 10th, 2016

She is a wonderful doctor and is very cautious. She will personally follow up with a phone call to ensure that everything is ok and to check on your child's status; however, the after hours clinic, some of the front desk ladies, and some of the nurses lack the ability to to run the office smoothly. I have been overlooked on the sign in board, nurses won't return my call, and I've been forgotten about in the room where I sat well over an hr. The first time it happened the doctor on call apologized. The second time, I just walked out. Again, for me, the problem is in most of the nursing staff and front desk.

Great pediatrician

Posted on July 13th, 2011

Dr. Foushee has been my daughter's doctor for 13 years. We have been very pleased with her. She interacts very well with my child and me, answers our questions and appears to be genuinely interested in her patient's well being. I trust her medical expertise and value her clinical opinions. She was understanding with me when I was a new mother busy "freaking out" with worry over every sneeze. I love the after hours clinic and although I rarely use it, I like to know it's there. The office staff is variable.

Rude and Cold

Posted on May 18th, 2011

I have always thought that Dr. Foushee was a cold person, but when I heard her make a horrible comment about a child she had just seen as being "disgusting", I was shocked. I will never take my child to see her again as I found her overall demeanor as mean and cold.

Nurse

Posted on October 5th, 2009

Nurse does not returne phone calles. After leaving five messages, over the course of 4 weeks, I had to become very foward. Nurse also dismissed some of my concernes.

Posted on August 18th, 2017