A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Freund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Freund is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Freund, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Freund graduated from Stanford University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Freund has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Margaret Freund MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Freund practice?
- Dr. Karen Freund has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Freund practices Internal Medicine and Public Health near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Preventive Medicine Specialists.