A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Friday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Friday is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friday
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Friday Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Friday, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Friday graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Friday has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Jean Friday MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Friday practice?
- Dr. Karen Friday has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Friday practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Cardiologists.