A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Friedman is Below Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Friedman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ann Friedman MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Karen Friedman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Friedman practices Internal Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and New York, NY.
See Manhasset Internists.