A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Friedman is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Friedman practice?
Dr. Karen Friedman practices Internal Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See Manhasset Internists.