Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Friedman
Dr. Karen Friedman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhasset, NY. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Friedman is affiliated with North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills, North Shore University Hospital and North Shore University Hospital At Syosset. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Friedman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karen Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
New York, NY
Dr. David Bernstein
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Manhasset, NY 0 mi25
Dr. Adey Tsegaye
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Manhasset, NY 0 mi12