A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Funk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Funk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Funk graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Funk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
- Avista Hospital
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Anne Funk MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Funk practice?
- Dr. Karen Funk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Funk practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Thornton, CO and Westminster, CO.
See Lafayette Primary Care Doctors.