A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Funk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Funk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Funk graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Funk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- Avista Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Funk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Funk practice?
Dr. Karen Funk practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO.
See Denver Family Physicians.