A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Gaber-Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Gaber-Patel, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaber-Patel graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Gaber-Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- EMH Regional Medical Center
- Advocate Eureka Hospital
- Hospital for Orthopaedic & Specialty Service
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Michelle Gaber-Patel DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Gaber-Patel practice?
- Dr. Karen Gaber-Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Gaber-Patel practices Emergency Medicine near Normal, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Normal Emergency Physicians.