A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Garby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Garby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Garby, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garby graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Garby has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Bigge Garby MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Karen B. Garby practice?
- Dr. Karen Garby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Garby practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Radiologists.