A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Garibaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Garibaldi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Garibaldi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garibaldi graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Garibaldi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen L Garibaldi MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Garibaldi practice?
- Dr. Karen Garibaldi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Garibaldi practices Internal Medicine near Grandville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grandville Internists.