A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Garner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Garner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Mission Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen F Gryler Garner MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen F. Garner practice?
- Dr. Karen Garner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Garner practices Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Whittier, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists.