Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Garner
Dr. Karen Garner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA, with another office in Orange, CA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Garner is affiliated with Mission Hospital, Children's Hospital of Orange County and Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills. Dr. Garner has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Garner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karen Garner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.
Dr. Tracy Siegfried
Internal Medicine, Bariatric Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi23
Dr. Shahem Kawji
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0.20 mi11
Dr. Mariam Razi
Newport Beach, CA 0.20 mi13