Dr. Karen Gaspardi MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Susanville, CA

• Good
  • Bad

August 26th, 2015
Dr. Karen Gaspardi is someone you can trusted and feel at ease.

October 28th, 2013
Dr. Gaspardi is no longer practicing
I am not sure if she has just left the area or decided to retire, but Dr. Gaspardi is no longer practicing in the Sonora area. She has been a wonderful doctor, my only complaint is that we received no notification that she is no longer practicing. My 15year old daughter had an emergency this weekend, when I called this morning to make an appointment with Dr. Gaspardi I found that she is no longer practicing in our area. Now I have to scramble to find a new gynecologist for my 15year old.

April 19th, 2013
Would not recommend
For my first pregnacy I had Dr. Gaspadi. So, Naturally I thought she would be my doctor now that I am pregnant with my second child. I was shocked and upset to find out she would not take me on as a patient due to her patient load at this time.The receptionist did not return my calls as well. I would not recommend Dr. Gaspardi especially if you plan on having more than one child.

September 5th, 2011
tough act to follow
Dr. Gaspardi was my first ob/gyn and quite frankly,since I've moved away from Sonora, I'm having a hard time finding any doctor as great as she is. I've had several gyn-related issues in the past and she was always really supportive and demonstrated a great deal of knowledge in finding appropriate treatments that worked well for me. One of the best doctors ever.

August 3rd, 2011
Diagnosis Still Not Determined
Overall experience was good. Doctor Gaspardi seems quite professional. She originally misread some lab results; however, she apologized and corrected her analysis at a second visit. She is running another test which will confirm her diagnosis and determine a path forward.

June 15th, 2011
Not yo mama
Dr Gaspardi is very businesslike and thorough. Maybe she comes off a bit cold to some people but I have never had a problem getting in to see her, her staff has always been great (they were extremely helpful when I was going through menopause), and she is very personable in her own way. Ob-gyns do get called out and spend time in the hosp..A lot of physicians don't anymore, they schedule procedures around their office hours.An ob-gyn doesn't always have that luxury.

February 22nd, 2011
Horrible!!!!
I called to make an appointment for my 13 year old daughter who has an active infection and has never had an Gyn appointment before. I was given a date 2 weeks away. When I explained that my daughter had been sexually abused and didn't want to see a male doc we were told that was the only available "new patient" appointment, even with an active infection. I wouldn't take my dog to Gaspardi.

August 25th, 2010
Don't go to her
She was very impersonal and didn't really make me feel comfortable at all.In the delivery room she was not there until the very end of my babies birth and on top of that she did such things as scratching my babies head when trying to break my water. Not a good Dr, at all...RUN.

June 16th, 2010
For an emergency c-section, I think she may have been either highly stressed or has a drinking issue