A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Glogowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glogowski
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Glogowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Glogowski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glogowski graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Glogowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Herbert J Thomas Memorial Hosp, S Charleston, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen A Glogowski MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Glogowski practice?
- Dr. Karen Glogowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Glogowski practices Family Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Primary Care Doctors.