A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Glogowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Glogowski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glogowski graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Glogowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Herbert J Thomas Memorial Hosp, S Charleston, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ann Glogowski MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Glogowski practice?
- Dr. Karen Glogowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Glogowski practices Family Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksburg, WV.
See Morgantown Family Physicians.