A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Goodrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Goodrich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Goodrich, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodrich graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodrich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Marian Medical Center - Santa Maria
- French Hospital Medical Center - San Luis Obispo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Elaine Goodrich MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen E. Goodrich practice?
- Dr. Karen Goodrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Goodrich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.