A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Gordon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Gordon, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Gordon MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Karen Gordon practice?
- Dr. Karen Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Gordon practices Gastroenterology near Coronado, CA.
See Coronado Gastroenterologists.