A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Gordon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Gordon, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen Gordon practice?
Dr. Karen Gordon practices Gastroenterology near Coronado, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Coronado Gastroenterologists.