A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Green, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from New York University.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen B Green MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen B. Green practice?
- Dr. Karen Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Green practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Internists, White Plains Hematologists, and White Plains Oncologists.