Dr. Karen Green MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 24th, 2015
Forever Grateful
It has been over 14 years since I heard the words that no one wants to hear - You have cancer. Once I was able get control - I was lucky enough to meet with Dr. Karen Green who instantly became my Doctor. Because of her knowledge and caring, I continue to be a survivor. Anyone who is lucky enough to be under her care, is indeed very fortunate. I would never be where I am today, and hold Dr. Green in a very special place in my heart. Before starting treatment, please meet Dr. Green, she is the best.

October 10th, 2015
Letter to my doctor
Dear Dr. Green, this morning while eating my breakfast and watching it rain outside, your smiling face came to mind. Did I ever thank you for how kind and sweet you treated me during my treatment. Chemotherapy is hard, but you and the nurses was so helpful and kind during my hard times. I saw others come and go, but I'm still here. When I informed you that I were moving to Virginia, you took extra care to make sure I had a clean bill of health. Today it's all about you, thank you, thank you. I am living the good life in Virginia Beach. I will send you a picture. God bless you and I know the angels are watching over you. Give the kids a big hug. If I could rate you higher I would. If you have to go through chemotherapy, ask for Dr. Karen Green and tell her Everlena sent me, then visit the Gilda's Club and ask for Sandy. 11 years and counting. I am a true overcomer. I love you.

February 22nd, 2016