A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Greene is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Greene, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Greene has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Greene MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen Greene practice?
- Dr. Karen Greene has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Greene practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newnan, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Peachtree City, GA and Riverdale, GA.
See Newnan Obstetricians & Gynecologists.