A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Greer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Greer, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Greer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Barnabas Hospital
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Josette Greer MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Greer practice?
- Dr. Karen Greer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karen Greer practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.