A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Gripp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Gripp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gripp
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gripp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Gripp, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Clinical Molecular Genetics, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Noonan Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Gripp graduated from Universitaet Hamburg. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gripp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen W Gripp MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Karen W. Gripp practice?
- Dr. Karen Gripp has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Gripp practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Geneticists.