A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Gripp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Gripp, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Clinical Molecular Genetics, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Noonan Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Gripp graduated from Universitaet Hamburg. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gripp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gripp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 23 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan