A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Gripp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Gripp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gripp
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Gripp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Gripp, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Clinical Molecular Genetics, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Noonan Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Gripp graduated from Universitaet Hamburg. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gripp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen W Gripp MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Karen W. Gripp practice?
- Dr. Karen Gripp has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Gripp practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Geneticists.