Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Guadagnini
Dr. Karen Guadagnini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA, with another office in Bristol, CT. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Addiction Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Guadagnini is affiliated with Bristol Hospital, Bristol Hospital and Ingraham Manor. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Guadagnini has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karen Guadagnini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.
Dr. Dorota Poluha
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine
Worcester, MA 0 mi28
Dr. Ronald Pike
Worcester, MA 0 mi41
Dr. John Murphy
Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine
Worcester, MA 0 mi27