Dr. Karen Guadagnini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Guadagnini?

October 28th, 2015

patient

I have been a patient for somewhere around 14 years. I won't speak to the office staff as they have changed. The doctor has been exceptional in her care for me. When I hurt my neck, she fought with the insurance company to get the MRI I needed, and then referred me to an extremely competent neurosurgeon. She diagnosed me as diabetic, when I wasn't even having any symptoms yet. She is kind and caring and I can trust her. When I go for an office visit, her attention is solely on me. She is not trying to resolve other issues, or thinking about something else. At times she may type and talk, but during a discussion, she stops and looks at me, listens to me, reiterates my concerns to make sure she understands. Dr. Guadagnini is an exceptional doctor and I highly recommend her.

June 22nd, 2015

Great doctor that Listens!

Dr. Guadagnini is one of those extremely rare doctors who listens to you. I am so happy to have finally found a doctor (after 60 years) that I truly like and that works with me and my hesitancy regarding drugs I don't need and tests I can't afford.

December 10th, 2014

I like her

Dr Guadagnini has cared for me for four years. She's thorough, caring and professional. She takes the time that I need to deal with my problems. Any doc who takes adequate time will now and then run late but she does not do badly here. I like her.

November 24th, 2014

Completely Satisfied

I am writing this because I have read some of the reviews left here and would like to give my point of view. Dr G, as I call her, has been my doctor for many years. I can't say enough on her abilities as a doctor. She is very highly regarded in the medical community! And with good reason. I would wait whatever amount of time necessary to see her. You see, she gives me her complete attention at appts as I'm sure she does to all of her patients. (Hence the wait time) She has successfully tended to all of my issues which I can not say of any of my previous doctors. She makes sure I know that I am important and that none of my questions or concerns about my health are foolish. The entire staff at her office is phenomenal. If I could give them 10 stars, I'd give them 12!! Love this doctor! I recommend her to everyone!

August 8th, 2012

Former patient

Getting a return call does not happen and the validity of what Cindy says to you needs to be self confirmed and then you can form your own opinion as to the honesty which IMHO is not. You need to be your own self advocate and document document document for any future claims you may wish to pursue.

July 23rd, 2012

Wrong diagnosis.

Dr. Guadagnini gave me another patient's test results which caused me to fill and use a prescription that I did not need:(The error was caught, but not before I purchased the medication.

January 5th, 2012

Worth her weight in gold

Dr. Guadagnini is very thorough and caring. She spends enough time to get to know you and your issues. This may be the reason why the wait time can be a bit long. Perhaps this is also why she has so many patients. I recommend a morning appointment to minimize this issue.Her referrals to specialists have been excellent,she knows me by name and is very honest in her assessments.She responds to phone inquiries through her staff very quickly. She will see you on very short notice if there is a vital issue, but you will have to wait a good deal of time for a routine visit. Hint: you can let the office staff know you will come if she has a cancellation, and they will call you when one is available.

November 19th, 2011

Awesome doctor and associates.

I have been a patient of Dr. Guadagnini's for many years and she is a awesome doctor. I have also seen many of the other people who work in the office and they are great too. Everyone is always very friendly and helpful. The quality of care from this doctor office is wonderful.

October 27th, 2011

Patient

People should read the word patient and translate it to patience. The doctor makes you wait because she isn't going to leave her other patients until they are cared for too. When the doctor sees you, she is focused on you and you alone. She listens to all of your issues and addresses them. God bless Dr. Guadagnini.

July 20th, 2011

It seems like every time I call to make an appointment for a sick visit, I am told there is no appointment available. For example, called this morning at 9AM to be seen for strep throat. Recording stated all office personnel are busy and I had to leave a message. As of 10:45, no call back. Tried the office again and spoke to Deb who told me all of their sick visits have been used up for the day and they cannot see me. Told her I called right at 9 when office opened! She said the phones have been very busy. No excuse. Will be finding another PCP. Even when I do get in to be seen, I have to wait at least 30-45 minutes every time - for a sick visit AND a scheduled exam.

July 15th, 2011

Great Comfort Factor

I have found the doctor and staff compassionate and comforting...exactly what I need. They have diligently worked with me...and have provided me with answers to my questions and concerns.

May 24th, 2010

There is always a bit of a wait to see Dr. But her staff is excellent and she listens to your problems and doesn't feel sorry when you don't do what you need to to feel better. The staff is exceptional always very pleasant and helpful and when drs out of town tell you how good she is that means something