A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Guillory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guillory
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Guillory Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Guillory, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Guillory graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Guillory has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lynn Guillory MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Guillory practice?
- Dr. Karen Guillory has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Guillory practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians and San Antonio Critical Care Practitioners.