A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Guillory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Guillory, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Guillory graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Guillory has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Children S Hospital
- Methodist Childrens Hospital SW TX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lynn Guillory MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Guillory practice?
- Dr. Karen Guillory has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Guillory practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians and San Antonio Pediatric Specialists.