A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Gurski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Gurski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Gurski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurski graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gurski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gurski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Gurski practice?
Dr. Karen Gurski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.