Learn more about Dr. Karen Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Kim, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen H. Kim practice?
Dr. Karen Kim practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists, Chestnut Hill Internists, and Chestnut Hill Critical Care Practitioners.