A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Kim, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Hyun Jung Kim MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Karen H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Karen Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Kim practices Dermatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists.