Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Hacker
Dr. Karen Hacker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with other offices in Everett, MA and Malden, MA (and 10 other locations). She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hacker is affiliated with Cphc, Cambridge Public Hlth Commission The and Cambridge Hospital. Dr. Hacker has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Hacker has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karen Hacker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Jonathan Weinkle
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Pittsburgh, PA 0.66 mi14
Dr. Andrea Fox
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0.66 mi33
Dr. Tamara Sacks
Pain Management, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0.71 mi14