A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Halsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Halsell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Halsell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Halsell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Halsell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen R. Halsell practice?
Dr. Karen Halsell practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.