A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Halsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Halsell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Halsell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Halsell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ruth Halsell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen R. Halsell practice?
- Dr. Karen Halsell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Halsell practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.