A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hamad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hamad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamad
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hamad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamad graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Marie Hamad MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Hamad practice?
- Dr. Karen Hamad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Hamad practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Osprey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL.
See Osprey Internists and Osprey Pediatricians.