Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by SD on Aug 13th, 2013

Dr.Hamad is great. She diagnosed my condition before I knew there was a problem and saw to it that I had the right medications to treat my case of shingles (my first). This is the first time I have had a physician in whom I felt so much confidence. If you need a doctor who seems to have a crystal ball I would recommend Dr. Hamad.

Sadly disappointed show details Sadly disappointed
Jul 28th, 2013

We've have had multiple visits where we felt rushed by Dr Karen Hamad at our infant's appointments. I feel as though she talks down to me as if I am not intelligent. Dr Hamad rushes through the appointment so much that she leaves and I have to ask her receptionist to get her nurse to ask questions I had for the doctor. I feel Dr Hamad has a belittling edge to the way she has treated us (her patient's parents)

Awful experience,,never go to Dr Hamad show details Awful experience,,never go to Dr Hamad
Sep 17th, 2012

would prefer this doctor move to another field in another universe...the worst experience i have ever had with a doctor...you really don't have the greatest bedside manner and I don't appreciate your rudeness. thank you dr. hamad for showing your true colors on our first visit...

Feb 17th, 2012

A fabulous doctor, a great pediatrician, and a nice person. show details A fabulous doctor, a great pediatrician, and a nice person.
Sep 18th, 2011

Intelligent, cutting-edge health care for you and your children, provided in a friendly and well-organized environment. Dr. Hamad is a keen physician with a well-earned reputation for patient advocacy and trenchant diagnoses. She has helped our family maneuver through the murky waters of a couple of serious episodes and we are grateful to her and her staff and wholeheartedly recommend her for all your family's medical needs.

Aug 2nd, 2009

Dr. Hamad and her staff are able to fit either me or my daughters in the schedule in a timely manner. The wait is a lot less than my previous doctor. She is good at diagnosing and treating my family.