A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hardart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hardart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hardart, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardart graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hardart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- North Arundel Hospital
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Morrill Hardart MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Hardart practice?
- Dr. Karen Hardart has 6 office locations.
Dr. Karen Hardart practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD and Gambrills, MD.
See Annapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.