A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hegmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hegmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hegmann
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hegmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hegmann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hegmann graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hegmann has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Marie Hegmann MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Hegmann practice?
- Dr. Karen Hegmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Hegmann practices Family Medicine near West Bend, WI.
See West Bend Family Physicians.