Learn more about Dr. Karen Hendershott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hendershott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendershott
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hendershott Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hendershott, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendershott graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hendershott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Jean Hendershott MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Hendershott practice?
- Dr. Karen Hendershott has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karen Hendershott practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.