Learn more about Dr. Karen Hendershott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hendershott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendershott
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hendershott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hendershott, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendershott graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hendershott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Jean Hendershott MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Hendershott practice?
- Dr. Karen Hendershott has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karen Hendershott practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.