A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hendershott is Excellent. Dr. Hendershott has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hendershott, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendershott graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hendershott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hendershott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hendershott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Hendershott practice?
Dr. Karen Hendershott practices Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tina Hendershott, Dr. Trina Hendershott, Dr. Reina Hendershott, Dr. Rayna Hendershott