A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hendricks-Muno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hendricks-Muno, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendricks-Muno graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hendricks-Muno has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- VCU Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen DR Hendricks-Muno MD is a female Neonatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen D. Hendricks-Muno practice?
- Dr. Karen Hendricks-Muno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Hendricks-Muno practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See New York Pediatricians.