A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hendricks-Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hendricks-Munoz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendricks-Munoz graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hendricks-Munoz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hendricks-Munoz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen D. Hendricks-Munoz practice?
Dr. Karen Hendricks-Munoz practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See New York Pediatricians.