Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Jamison
Dr. Karen Jamison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with other offices in La Jolla, CA and San Diego, CA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jamison is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla and Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego. Dr. Jamison has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Jamison has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karen Jamison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Kenneth Chung
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Andrew Cummins
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Susan Shuchter
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
San Diego, CA 0 mi48