Dr. Karen Jamison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Jamison?

Posted on January 27th, 2016

The best Doctor ever!!!

cannot say enough good things

Posted on October 24th, 2015

At my age - I've had a few primary care doctors, and having children - I've spent a lot of time with their doctors. Dr. Jamison is the best doctor I've had. I've had other very good doctors, don't get me wrong. She is just far and away my favorite. Here is why: 1. The office staff (front and back) are incredibly friendly and very efficient. You don't wait long on hold at all - and the wait in the office is ridiculously short in this day and age. It's not uncommon that we wait half an hour for our pediatrician, which seems common these days. Not Dr. Jamison. I think the longest I have waited is maybe 10 minutes. 2. Dr. Jamison herself comes to get you. Not an MA. She walks you right to an exam room and starts the visit. So in addition to little time in the waiting room - you don't wait again in the exam room. 3. Really fast on return calls. I think the few times I called in affect a message - I never waited more than an hour for a return call. 4. If you have an issue pop up where you need to be seen, you can usually get in that day (provided you call with enough time left in the day). 5. Dr. Jamison is very attentive when she's conducting the visit. She listens patiently, values your input and takes her time. I never feel rushed by her. Which is astounding really because again - in my experience she doesn't run late. I have no idea how many patients she sees a day - but I'm guessing it's a lot. She always makes me feel like I'm her only patient. Like I said - I've had very good doctors. Hands down Dr. Jamison is the best I've had.

Exceptional Care

Posted on October 15th, 2013

She takes the time to listen to you and focuses on what you're saying and what you are trying to say without jumping right in with a prescription pad. She doesn't automatically ask, "what did the last doctor do?" and do the same thing. She does what she thinks will work for you and does not just follow an "old" script. She's kind and patient. She genuinely cares about her patients and it shows in the way she talks to you. I'd recommend her for any age.

A wonderful doctor that honestly cares

Posted on January 15th, 2011

My wife and I have been under Dr. Herbst's care for the last 3 years or so. I can honestly say that she has been the most genuinely caring doctor I've ever experienced. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Posted on June 19th, 2017