A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Herman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herman
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Herman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Herman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Herman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Leora Herman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Herman practice?
- Dr. Karen Herman has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Herman practices Family Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Family Physicians.