A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Herman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Herman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Herman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Leora Herman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Herman practice?
- Dr. Karen Herman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Herman practices Family Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Primary Care Doctors.