Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

So pleased show details So pleased
Sep 27th, 2012

Thank you for your kind attention to me in your office this morning and for your re assurance and undoubtedly good advice. I will see you in 3 months. Happy Doctor's Day. I am just so pleased.

Thank you so much for solving my skin problem. show details Thank you so much for solving my skin problem.
Sep 13th, 2012

Thank you so much for solving my skin problem. Simply put, with your great knowledge and common sense, you diagnosed me during my first visit to you. you made my life worthwhile again, after almost a year of suffering. Thank you for your compassion and understanding. I do appreciate it so much.

They are so warm and professional show details They are so warm and professional
Jul 2nd, 2012

They are so warm and professional, and make the whole experience that much better. I was so impressed with the progress I was able to make after visiting them.

the staff is terrible, dr. peter herman is nice show details the staff is terrible, dr. peter herman is nice
Aug 8th, 2009

Terrible service. Told to come in waited over 3 hours. Staff couldn't care a less. Walk in and no hello, nothing. They also want you to give them your credit card information (even if you have insurance) and to sign a form that allows them to charge an undetermined amount to the card in the event the insurance doesn't cover everything for example. They don't tell everyone you have the right to refuse to do that and still be seen. Very unprofessional staff. Front office has next to no customer skills, doctor's assistants in the back seem to all run around in circles. The doctor is a very nice man who peddles expensive products. If you have time to burn and can endure the staff, the doctor is worth it.