Dr. Karen Herman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 8th, 2015
I loved that she prescribed me many thing to help my acne but also wanted me to spend $130 out of pocket products, sunscreen $43, face cream $43 and shampoo for $43. I bought the shampoo and face cream and when I got home found the same products with a different name but same ingredients on Amazon for $25-30 so the products are over priced and when I tried returning them they wanted to charge me a 25% over the $86 for restocking fee! Seriously the billing lady just got it out of a closet!

September 27th, 2012
So pleased
Thank you for your kind attention to me in your office this morning and for your re assurance and undoubtedly good advice. I will see you in 3 months. Happy Doctor's Day. I am just so pleased.

September 13th, 2012
Thank you so much for solving my skin problem.
Thank you so much for solving my skin problem. Simply put, with your great knowledge and common sense, you diagnosed me during my first visit to you. you made my life worthwhile again, after almost a year of suffering. Thank you for your compassion and understanding. I do appreciate it so much.

July 2nd, 2012
They are so warm and professional
They are so warm and professional, and make the whole experience that much better. I was so impressed with the progress I was able to make after visiting them.

August 8th, 2009
the staff is terrible, dr. peter herman is nice
Terrible service. Told to come in waited over 3 hours. Staff couldn't care a less. Walk in and no hello, nothing. They also want you to give them your credit card information (even if you have insurance) and to sign a form that allows them to charge an undetermined amount to the card in the event the insurance doesn't cover everything for example. They don't tell everyone you have the right to refuse to do that and still be seen. Very unprofessional staff. Front office has next to no customer skills, doctor's assistants in the back seem to all run around in circles. The doctor is a very nice man who peddles expensive products. If you have time to burn and can endure the staff, the doctor is worth it.