A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Heuer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Heuer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Heuer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Heuer graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Heuer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Aileen Heuer MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Heuer practice?
- Dr. Karen Heuer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Heuer practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.