Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Hibbert
Dr. Karen Hibbert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lynnwood, WA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hibbert is affiliated with Swedish Edmonds Hospital, Swedish Medical Center - Ballard and Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill. Dr. Hibbert has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Hibbert has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karen Hibbert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lynnwood, WA.
Dr. Christopher Maeda
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Lynnwood, WA 0 mi16
Dr. Rodney Terasaki
Lynnwood, WA 0 mi34
Dr. Vikramsinh Dabhi
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Lynnwood, WA 0 mi19