Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Hicks
Dr. Karen Hicks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Meridian, MS, with another office in Meridian, MS. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology and Cytopathology. Dr. Hicks is affiliated with Montfort Jones Memorial Hospital, Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center and Riley Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Hicks has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
Dr. Karen Hicks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meridian, MS.
Dr. Adam Strebeck
Meridian, MS 0.33 mi11
Dr. Francis Phillippi III
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Meridian, MS 0.33 mi36
Dr. Robert Dean
Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Pathology
Meridian, MS 0.33 mi17