Overall Review

2.8

May 14th, 2013
Doctor is OK but the practice is horrible
Most of the staff could care less about your kids and will not help you at all on the phone. They also gave my son a vaccine that we did not authorize. Do not expect to speak to someone on the phone about anything other than setting up an appointment. After giving my son a vaccine that we did not authorize, the nurse just casually dismissed it as if it was no big deal. This is the most uncaring staff I have ever seen and I can't believe it took this long to leave. When our kids became ill, they would not even talk to you on the phone and would only setup an appointment. After conducting a checkup, they concluded nothing, did not advise us on what to do other than go home and come back if they are still sick after several days for another billable checkup. My daughter has been sick for months and they have yet to conclude anything, prescribe anything, and do anything other than have us stop by again for another $100+ visit every couple weeks.

December 17th, 2010
Highly recommend Lake Mary Peds and Dr. Hillock
I've actually never reviewed anything or anyone on a website before, but I felt compelled because of the outstanding care Lake Mary Peds, particulary Dr. Hillock, has provided for my son. We feel so fortunate to have found them and are thankful for their kindness and expertise. We wholeheartedly recommend their practice to everyone we know!