Dr. Karen Himebaugh MD Patient Reviews

January 30th, 2017
Caring and Attentive
I have been a patient of Dr. Himebaugh's for the past 25 years and absolutely love her bedside manner. She makes you feel as if she has all the time in the world to talk with you and she listens attentively to my concerns. Her medical advice is on target and she is up to date on her areas of expertise. I appreciate her honesty and integrity.

January 30th, 2017
Caring and Attentive

March 10th, 2012
Love Susie!!
I have been seeing Dr. Himebaugh for over 10 years now. I began seeing her as a young teen and she delivered my first baby this past December. She is an amazingly caring, warm person who strives for excellence in her field. While pregnant I saw each of the doctors in her practice (due to biweekly and weekly appts) but there's no one quite like her!

March 7th, 2011
She is very bad about getting back to you about a problem you are having and it is difficult to get a follow up appointment with her.

November 30th, 2010
Outstanding Doctor
I have been going to see Dr Himbaugh since I moved to Tenn. 10 years ago and have always had a good patient/doctor relationship. She is very caring and takes time to listen to her patients. I would definitely recommend her to anyone requiring an ob/gyn. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest) I would rate her a 10+.